All of the work we do, we do with others. In addition to working with many fabulous students and student groups on campuses throughout the country, we have a number of organizational partners at the national level.
Key organizational partners in 2010-2011 include:
- Action Aid USA
- Modernizing Foreign Assistance Network
- Advocates for Youth
- Prague Project
- New Strategic Security Initiative
- Sierra Club Population and Environment Program
- International Women’s Health Coalition
- And many, many more
Learn more about opportunities with our partners.
In recent years AIDemocracy has received generous support from the following:
- CarEth Foundation
- Connect US Fund
- DarMac Foundation
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Henry M. Jackson Foundation
- Hewlett Foundation
- JEHT Foundation
- MacArthur Foundation
- Open Society Institute
- Planethood Foundation
- Ploughshares Fund
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- Stanley Foundation
- Summit Foundation
- United Nations Foundation
- Wallace Global Fund
- And many participating universities!
We also depend on financial support from our members. Find out how to contribute.